No obligation enquiry
Send us your no-obligation request today.
Your feel-good hotel in Carinthia’s Nock Mountains
Thermal World Hotel Pulverer – where all your holiday wishes come true
At the Thermal World Hotel Pulverer you will experience the Carinthia region of Austria in all its beauty! At Hotel Pulverer - right in the heart of the idyllic town of Bad Kleinkirchheim - you have the unique chance to experience a one-of-a kind holiday in all its impressive and varied facets. At the 5-star hotel run by the Pulverer family, with its extraordinarily friendly atmosphere, you will enjoy a wellness offering of the finest quality; engage in the most adventurous sports activities; become accustomed to Austrian culinary highlights; and book outstanding seminars and conferences.
Hotel Video - Kärnten Hotel Pulverer
The Thermal World Hotel Pulverer is the right choice for all holiday tastes. Whether you are an active sports type who does not want to miss out on some relaxed quiet time in the spa and wellness areas, or whether you are the typical connoisseur who puts their feel-good programme at the top of their holiday list, you will both get more than your money's worth at the Thermal World Hotel Pulverer located at the edge of the Nock Mountains National Park in Austria. As well as the high-quality, unique comforts offered, a real family ambience is always present. The Pulverer family and their dedicated team make your personal wellbeing and the fulfillment of all your holiday wishes their utmost priority.
The personal touch and unique quality also comes through in the wonderful architecture of the hotel. Common areas and rooms are inviting and in typical Austrian design, although stylish modern details provide enough variation. Open fireplaces, a traditional Austrian parlour, luxurious wellness areas and many more charming accents make the hotel a unique feel-good oasis right in the heart of the Carinthian Nock Mountains in Austria. A lot of love, an excellent balance between tradition and modernity, and extraordinary understanding of all your desires throughout your holiday in Carinthia, Austria are the recipe for success according to the Pulverer family and their committed employees.
The 5-star Thermal World Hotel Pulverer
- 180 beds in 100 comfortable apartments and suites
- Hotel-owned thermal spring with 3 litres of thermal water flow per second - daily over a quarter of a million litres of fresh, healing thermal water comes directly into the hotel's very own thermal spring
- 2,100 square metres of thermal spa landscape with indoor (8x16 m, 32° Celsius) and outdoor swimming pools (8x12 m, 27° Celsius), both with healing thermal water
- Sauna complex with a Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, herbal grotto, steam bath, aroma grotto, spiral-shaped terraced whirlpools on two levels, waterfall, relaxation grottos, tepidarium, solarium, gym area, spacious light-flooded relaxation and quiet rooms, outdoor “Troadkast’n” sauna (during winter with an ice-free entrance) and outdoor bucket shower, Energy Island (relaxation for all 5 senses)
- New since mid September 2008:
Sea salt steam bath (45-50° Celsius), Tibetan salt-stone tepidarium (35-38° Celsius) with illuminated salt-stones and ergonomic heat-beds, Carpe Diem quiet room
- Health bar
- Vitality oasis with extensive beauty and massage offering
- In-hotel general practictioner (GP)
- Excellent authentic Austrian and international gourmet cuisine
- A la carte restaurant ‘Loy-Stube’ (authentic farmer's parlour) with the Gault Millau toque award
- Generous garden area with sun loungers and umbrellas between a small biotope and a lot of trees - 7,600 square metres of garden and relaxation areas
- An activity programme that changes weekly, with excursions into the surrounding Carinthian region; morning sport programmes such as Qi-Gong, rhythmic exercise, gym exercises and water exercise in the hotel’s therapeutic spa led by a certificated team, hikes for all the senses, guided Nordic walking tours and much more
In summer: weekly half-day hikes with Ms. Pulverer Jr. and golf excursions with Family Pulverer Sr.
In winter: three times a week the hotel-based skiing instructor is available for your questions at the information evening and a piste-check; twice a week the hotel-based skiing instructor is available for cross country skiing tours or snowshoe hikes
- Three hotel-owned Alpine chalets at altitudes of 1,870m, 1,950m and 2,050m
If you would like to spend your holiday in the heart of the Carinthian Nock Mountains then best contact the team at the Thermal World Hotel Pulverer and send a no-obligation request.