No obligation enquiry
Send us your no-obligation request today.
10 Good Reasons
Hotel Bad Kleinkirchheim – pure holiday excitement in Carinthia, Austria!
Convincing reasons to spend your holidays in Carinthia, Austria
Would you like to spend your holiday in Austria exploring the Carinthian Mountains on trekking and hiking tours? Or would you like to spend a couple of relaxing days in the famous wellness town of Bad Kleinkirchheim? Perhaps you are planning an outstanding company seminar at a 5-star hotel? All of these are very good reasons to visit the Thermal World Hotel Pulverer and get to know Carinthia from its most charming and personable side. This 5-star, family-run hotel in Carinthia, Austria will help make your holiday dreams come true! Not just because it has a fantastic wellness and beauty offering but also in terms of its professional conference and seminar organisation and high-class culinary delights. Thermal World Hotel Pulverer certainly convinces. Modern seminar rooms and varied incentive highlights turn your company seminar into a real adventure and create a stronger bond between your employees. Delicious dishes incorporating regional Austrian produce that will treat your taste buds are served by the creative kitchen team at the Thermal World Hotel Pulverer. The multiple award-winning a la carte restaurant Loy Stub’n convinced the judges once again in 2007 and was awarded a toque by the internationally renowned Gault Millau restaurant guide. Regional, Austrian and international dishes are served in authentic traditional ambience and enjoyed best accompanied by a great glass of wine from the Pulverer family's wine cellar.
Ten good reasons make Thermal World Hotel Pulverer your choice for your next holiday in Carinthia, Austria:
- Thermal World Hotel Pulverer has its own healing thermal spring (Akrato thermal spring) directly within the hotel. You can make use of the thermal spring daily between 7 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. free of charge.
At the day of your departure you can use the thermal area after check-out 11:00 a.m. with a supplement of only € 20,00 per person. The afternoon snack is also included in the supplement.
- At the 5-star hotel Pulverer you have access to 2,100 square metres of Thermal Spa area. The indoor (8x16 m, 32° Celsius) and outdoor swimming pools (8x12 m, 27° Celsius) are both fed with healing thermal water.
The unique sauna complex offers a Finnish sauna, bio sauna, a herbal sauna, a herbal grotto, a steam bath, an aroma grotto, outdoor spiral-shaped terraced whirlpools on two levels, relaxation grottos and waterfalls, a tepidarium, a bio solarium, an infrared cabin, a gym area, spacious light-flooded relaxation and quiet rooms with health bar, outdoor “Troadkast’n” sauna and outdoor bucket shower, and the energy island (relaxation for all 5 senses with light, scents, colour, heat and music).
New: A Tibetan salt-stone tepidarium equipped with illuminated salt-stones and heat beds. We also have a new Tibetan sea-salt steam bath and a quiet room Carpe Diem – great places to let enjoy some soul-time for a bit.
At the Vitality Oasis you will find an extensive offering of cosmetics and massages (classic, energetic and Asian).
- 7,600 square metres of garden and relaxation areas in the generous garden can be found right within the hotel area, with sun loungers and umbrellas located between a small biotope and a lot calming trees.
- The à la carte restaurant ‘Loy-Stub’n (located in an antique authentic farmer’s parlour) has been awarded one of the sought after toques by the famous restaurant guide Gault Millau.
- Thermal World Hotel Pulverer is a traditional family-run hotel business in Bad Kleinkirchheim, where tradition is valued highly and flourishes on a day to day basis (Carinthian evening with traditional singing, Carinthian Farmers Christmas, Pulverer fun fair, Pulverer hunting soiree and much more).
- Thermal World Hotel Pulverer is located 1,100 metres above everyday life in Bad Kleinkirchheim (which is certified as the first Alpine wellness town). Medical research has proven that a stay at a higher altitude is twice as healthy as at a low altitude.
- The 5-star hotel Thermal World Hotel Pulverer owns three Alpine chalets, located between 1,870m and 2,050m above sea level. (During winter all three chalets are open, during summer only one of them is managed and open for business.)
- Be impressed by the healing landscape surrounding Bad Kleinkirchheim and the Nock Mountains National Park – which are open to you right on the hotel’s door step with clean, healthy air, relaxing 'power places' and an endless offering of outdoor sports.
- Enjoy a sports and activity programme that changes weekly, with excursions to the surrounding Carinthian region, guided hikes, golf excursions with the Pulverer family and morning sport programmes (Qi-Gong, rhythmic exercise, gym exercises, morning exercise, water exercise, hikes for all senses, guided Nordic walking tours, exercise for the spine and much more).
- The use of regional Austrian produce from their own farm and fishing grounds, as well as from farmers both within the region and nearby regions is a high priority for the Pulverer family. You will find both regional Carinthian specialties and dishes as well as international gourmet cuisine on the menu.
When staying at Hotel Pulverer you will enjoy these additional benefits:
- The thermal spa hotel offers attractive package deals for the thermal springs, wellness offers, mountain experiences, golf enjoyment as well as winter & skiing fun.
- Moreover the hotel is partnered with the Bad Kleinkirchheimer cable cars. As a summer guest you will enjoy a special reduced price on the day green fee at the Bad Kleinkirchheimer Golfing grounds (up to 40%)and get a special rate for single trips on the Kaiserburgbahn and Brunnach Nationalparkbahn cable cars.
- The famous Kärnten Card is available at reception. This bonus card is the key to more than 100 day trip destinations.
- When buying a skiing pass at the Thermal World Hotel Pulverer you will have access to any of the skiing regions in Carinthia provided the pass is valid for a minimum of 2 days.
These are just a few reasons why a holiday at the Thermal World Hotel Pulverer will be a totally unique experience. Best send a no-obligation request for your personal holiday experience in Carinthia, Austria today.