No obligation enquiry
Send us your no-obligation request today.
Feel-good ambience with five-star comfort at the Thermal World Hotel Pulverer
The personal well-being of our guests and five-star comfort takes the highest priority at the Thermal World Hotel Pulverer. These aspects are mirrored in the traditional design and the cosy ambience of this Carinthian hotel. The authentic Austrian rooms and common rooms have been designed with a lot of love to be inviting for our guests. Feel at home at the Thermal World Hotel Pulverer! The unique wooden architecture found in all rooms and amenities of the hotel in the Carinthian Nock Mountains radiates a special atmosphere and warmth. Common rooms with accents typical of the Austrian building style bring “a touch of the country” a bit closer to our guests and give the establishment a very unique charm.
Quality and luxury on a 5-star level are present throughout the spa and wellness hotel. From the tasteful hotel rooms to the classic lobby - the Carinthian charm and style are always present. So you can finish an unforgettable day in the Carinthian Nock Mountains surrounded by even more beauty and romance at the hotel bar - sitting beside the open fireplace with a glass of red wine. Treat yourself and experience the warm ambience, high quality and the professional service at the Thermal World Hotel Pulverer. Get away from the stresses of everyday life. As you will see, the employees at the Thermal World Hotel Pulverer will make it easy for you to re-discover rest and relaxation.
|… Stop by, stay and feel at home …
… at the Thermal World Hotel Pulverer *****
Here you will find Carinthia at its most beautiful!
The 5 star Thermal World Hotel Pulverer at a glance:
- 180 beds in 100 comfortable apartments and suites
- Hotel-owned thermal spring
- 2,100 square metres of thermal spa landscape with indoor (8x16 m, 32° Celsius) and outdoor swimming pools (8x12 m, Celsius 27°), both with healing thermal water
- Sauna complex with Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, herbal grotto, steam bath, aroma grotto, spiral-shaped terraced whirlpools on two levels, waterfall, relaxation grottos, tepidarium, solarium, gym area, spacious light-flooded relaxation- and quiet rooms, outdoor “Troadkast’n” sauna (free entrance during winter with ice) and outdoor bucket shower, energy island (deep relaxation for all senses)
- New: Sea salt steam bath (45-50° Celsius), Tibetan salt-stone tepidarium (35-38° Celsius) with illuminated salt-stones and ergonomic heat-beds, quiet room carpe diem
- Vitality bar in front of our thermal spa
- Vitality Oasis - pampering in the form of massages (classic, energetic and Asian) and cosmetic treatments using high quality Phytomer and Equavie organic cosmetic products, the latest !QMS products, Wiener Kosmetik, Alpine Valerian and Alpienne products
- Medical consultations with our spa physician Dr. Waidmann, Monday through Friday
- Physiotherapist on request (prior appointment necessary)
- Excellent authentic Austrian and international gourmet cuisine
- A la carte restaurant ‘Loy-Stube’ (authentic farmer’s parlour) with Gault Millau toque award
- Generous garden area with sun loungers and umbrellas between a small biotope and a lot of trees - 7,600 square metres of garden and relaxation areas
- An activity program that changes weekly, with excursions to the surrounding Carinthian region; morning sport programmes such as Qi-Gong, rhythmic exercise, gym exercises and water exercise in the hotel’s therapeutic spa led by a certified team, hikes for all the senses, guided Nordic-walking tours and much more
In summer: weekly guided hikes with Mrs. Pulverer Junior and golf excursions with the Pulverer family.
In winter: three times a week the hotel-based skiing instructor is available for your questions at the information evening and a piste-check; twice a week the hotel-based skiing instructor is available for cross country skiing tours or snowshoe hikes
- Three hotel-owned Alpine chalets at altitudes of 1,870m, 1,950m and 2,050m
Are you interested in the benefits of a stay at the Thermal World Hotel Pulverer and would like to receive an individual holiday offer? Then send a no-obligation request to the team at Thermal World Hotel Pulverer in Carinthia, Austria.