No obligation enquiry
Send us your no-obligation request today.
The golfing state of Carinthia
Your time in the golfing state of Carinthia
The Austrian federal state of Carinthia offers a wide range of golf courses. Due to the favourable weather conditions in the south of Austria you can have already started the new golfing season in March. For a change you might also want to experience golfing in close proximity to Italy.
If you love golfing you are just right in Carinthia. The golfing state of Carinthia awaits its guests with varied surroundings.
Combine your favourite sport with other activities. Choose the best region for your golfing holiday.
- Bad Kleinkirchheim on the Nockberg mountains: a hiking paradise in the national park
- Millstätter Lake: surrounded by mountains, the lake is also known as Carinthia’s jewel
- Villach Thermal Spa Resort/Faaker Lake/Ossiacher Lake: mountains, lakes and thermal spa resorts await the holidaymakers
- Wörthersee Lake: the most popular lake in Carinthia. A mix of events, nightlife, peace and tranquillity await you
Golf courses Carinthia
In the golfing state of Carinthia, a total of 10 golf courses attract lots of golfing enthusiasts. According to one’s own taste you will find the perfect course for your game.
- Bad Kleinkirchheim Golf course
- Millstätter Lake Golf course
- Alpe Adria Golf Castle Finkenstein
- Moosburg-Pörtschach Golf course
- Wolfsberg Golf course
- Gailtalgolf Golf course
- Grado Golf & Country Club
- Velden – Köstenberg Golf course
- Klagenfurt – Seltenheim Golf course
- St. Veit – Längsee Lake Golf course
If you consider a trip to Italy, you can enjoy golfing at the Tarvisio Golf Country Club.
You can find further information on all the golf courses on our partner page, golfing state of Carinthia - Golfland Kärnten.