No obligation enquiry
Send us your no-obligation request today.
Wellness for your taste buds at Thermal world Hotel Pulverer
Culinary highlights with produce from the holiday region of Carinthia in Austria
Wellness is the expression of holistic wellbeing. Which means that your body will not just be spoilt with soothing massages while you are spending relaxing hours in the wellness and spa complex, but also with outstanding dishes and drinks from the Carinthian region and even from the garden of the Thermal world Hotel Pulverer. Even the menu of the Thermal world Hotel Pulverer expresses the highest quality standards, with a special focus on using regional produce:
- Bacon, butter and cheese from their own farm;
- fish from their own fishing grounds in Bad Kleinkirchheim or the surrounding waters of Millstädter lake and Breensee lake;
- eggs from free range happy chickens;
- honeycomb from the beekeeper Truppe in the Strassburg/Gurktal valley;
- dairy products from the sheep farm Hafner in Waisenburg, Lower Carinthia;
- vegetables and herbs predominantly from Annemarie’s garden;
- regional Nockalm beef;
- lamb from a local Carinthian breed;
- game from the Kirchheim hunting grounds;
- Self-distilled schnapps from the Jesche schnapps distillery in Winklern near the Treffen/Gegendtal valley;
- perfectly-brewed beer from the Villach Brewery; and
- homemade Swiss pine schnapps from handpicked Swiss pine tops.
Excellent products, outstanding quality and the finest preparation are waiting for you in the culinary world of the Thermal-Hotel Pulverer. After an afternoon filled with healthy exercise or a long, relaxing spa visit, a romantic dinner at the traditional Loy-Stub’n is highly recommended. This lovely a la carte restaurant impresses with its extremely original cuisine and has been awarded a toque by the renowned restaurant guide Gault Millau. You will be excited at the creativity and attention to detail used in preparing outstanding dishes from regional produce. Treat yourself with typical regional dishes, Austrian delicacies and international cuisine and choose specialities from the attractive menu. A fine wine from the vast international wine assortment of the Pulverer family is the perfect companion for the menu of your choice. The “Loy-Stub’n” is unique in Bad Kleinkirchheim and the kitchen team will enchant your culinary heart. Finish your holiday in style with a fantastic evening menu and enjoy the attentive service provided by the staff at Hotel Pulverer.
The Pulverer Treat yourself programme includes:
- Once a week: welcome cocktail with the Pulverer family
- Generous sleep-in breakfast buffet from 7am until 11am daily
- Daily afternoon snacks in the hotel lobby, including salads, soups, a strudel and cake selection, pasta dishes and more
- 5-course evening menu, which you can choose yourself. Depending on the weekly activity programme there will be a gala dinner and special themed evenings and buffets featuring Pulverer gourmet-cuisine.